Our tarmac repair and restoration coating is well suited for commercial applications. It has been used for over 10 years in the UK
Over the last few years we have supplied Tarmaseal™ to a number of trade customers where it has been used on many commercial projects including
- New terminal Southend Airport, Essex
- Coopers Technology College, Chislehurst, Kent
- Buswells Lodge Primary School, Leicester
- St Mary's Magdalene School, Woolwich
- Clevedon Golf Club, Somerset
Tarmaseal™ has also been used on many commercial car parks and tennis courts across the UK. Our asphalt sealing product Tarmaseal™ is a easy to apply highly effective tarmac coating with many benefits including.
- Easy application
- Environmentally friendly tarmac coating
- Matches in extended or repaired areas.
- Replaces lost colour
- Hard wearing, long term restoration
- Additional coats can be applied when required
- Greatly reduces future maintainence.
- Replacement of resins reduces further 'stone loss' or 'fretting'.
- Creates a water resistant barrier
- Resistant to staining from oil, diesel, petrol and grease.
- Vastly superior to artifical looking bitumen based tarmac paint
- Restricts algae and moss growth