Tarmaseal™ is a tarmac repair coating that is a proven alternative to total replacement of a tarmac driveway.
As long as the existing tarmac is in reasonable condition, without large cracks, holes, sunken or badly damaged areas, the surface can be restored close to its original condition.
PRODUCT BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Simple DIY application
- Environmentally friendly, water based product.
- Disguises previously extended or repaired areas.
- Restores original colour
- Offers durable, long term restoration
- Can be simply re-applied when required
- Will disguise existing stains and concrete marks.
- Makes future maintainence far easier.
- Reduces future 'stone loss' from the tarmac.
- Seals, waterproofs and protects tarmac or asphalt driveways.
- Resistant to oil, diesel, grease and dirt stains.
- Not to be confused with a artifical looking tarmac 'paint'
- Inhibits algae and moss growth
To order the all the materials and application tools you need for a DIY project visit Tarmacadam restorer.
If you require a professional company to carry out the work, Smartseal have a network of approved contractors around the country. Just fill in our online form for a FREE quotation or call us on 01268 722500.